Mrs. Garza

script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/voki_embed_functions.php">
Get a Voki now!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tool #9

Jing is something that students would love. They would be able to communicate with students from other classes. They could actually see each other. One way that I would use JING in my classroom would be to have students from upper grades mentor/tutor some of my students.

I would utilize Skype by arranging authors read and discuss their stories with my students. We also have a unit in Social Studies around the world so I would allow my students to communicate with students from other countries. This way they can ask whatever they want to know about from that country. My class could share the projects we do in class with students from the district, the state, the nation, or the world and viceversa.

No comments:

Post a Comment